- Language, Classrooms and Computers (eBook, PDF)15,95 €
- Dialogic: Education for the Internet Age (eBook, ePUB)27,95 €
- Radical Education (RLE Edu K) (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- Visual Processes in Reading and Reading Disabilities (eBook, ePUB)49,95 €
- Reading, Language, and Literacy (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- Keeping the Light in Your Eyes: A Guide to Helping Teachers Discover, Remember, Relive, and Rediscover the Joy of Teaching (eBook, ePUB)19,95 €
- Language, Literacy, and Power in Schooling (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
The contributors to Language, Classroom and Computers - all with experience of teaching about language and computers for The Open University - use teachers' accounts together with their own research to examine how the use of computers in school can affect the ways in which children learn and teachers teach. The first section looks at some generic aspects of computer use, focusing particularly on class management: individual and group learning, the role of the teacher as facilitator and co-learner and the problems of limited access. The second section examines the contribution of specific sorts of software package: word processing, e-mail, hypertext and so on to lanugage learning.
This is a book for everyone who wants IT to add a new dimension to their teaching.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 208
- Erscheinungstermin: 11. September 2002
- ISBN-13: 9781134885398
- Artikelnr.: 47888230