- Key Concepts in Critical Social Theory (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
- Key Concepts in Sociology (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Key Concepts in Drugs and Society (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Key Concepts in Crime and Society (eBook, PDF)25,95 €
- Key Concepts in Urban Studies (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- Key Concepts in Community Studies (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- Key Concepts in Family Studies (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
- James Curran, Goldsmiths, University of London
"A highly comprehensive guide to core concepts in media theory and criticism."
- Andrew Goodwin, University of San Francisco
"A great resource for new under-grads and something I urge my students to buy and use as a hand first 'port of call' throughout their studies."
- Paul Smith, De Montfort University
This book covers the key concepts central to understanding recent developments in media and communications studies. Wide-ranging in scope and accessible in style it sets out a useful, clear map of the important theories, methods and debates.
The entries critically explore the limits of a key concept as much as the traditions that define it. They include clear definitions, are introduced within the wider context of the field and each one:
- is fully cross-referenced
- is appropriately illustrated with examples, tables and diagrams
- provides a guide to further reading.
This book is an essential resource for students of media and communications across sociology, cultural studies, creative industries and of course, media and communications courses.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: SAGE Publications
- Seitenzahl: 272
- Erscheinungstermin: 10. November 2011
- ISBN-13: 9781446254073
- Artikelnr.: 38406179
Freedom of Communication