- Floating Exchange Rates and World Inflation (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- Management and International Review (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Fiscal Problems in the Single-Market Europe (eBook, PDF)113,95 €
- Economic Performance (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- The Single European Currency in National Perspective (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Public Sector Deficits in OECD Countries (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
- Industrial Investment in Europe: Economic Theory and Measurement (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
Contemporary observers were impressed by the strength of Albania's currency, its monetary regime based on the gold standard, and its strong balance of payments. But this was largely window dressing, behind which there was an extremely backward economy that siphoned resources out of Italy, without that country gaining any appreciable advantage. Seen in this light, the events of 1939 -the Italian occupation of Albania and the Union between the two countries - become the inevitable consequence of a state of economic affairs that was unacceptable to Fascist Italy. Italy's involvement in Albania did not end with the defeat of Fascism, as the long international controversy surrounding the gold of the Albanian Central Bank demonstrates. This book makes a major contribution to our understanding of the history of both countries and the make up of Europe today.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.