- Climate Variability, Predictability and Climate Risks (eBook, PDF)73,95 €
- Astronomy and the Climate Crisis (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Climate Change Impacts on Plant Biomass Growth (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- The Impact of Climate Change and Bioenergy on Nutrition (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Climate Change and its Effects on Water Resources (eBook, PDF)97,95 €
- Atmospheric Aerosols (eBook, PDF)52,95 €
- Accounting for Climate Change (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
Beginning with papers on carbon sequestration, including the practice of artificial desertification, the topics move on to cover the use of distributed modeling and neural networks in estimating water availability and distribution. Further chapters look at uncertainty analysis applied to the spatial variation of hydrologic resources, and finally the book covers attempts at estimating meteorological parameters in the context of hydrological variables such as evapo-transpiration from stream flow.
Within the next decade, the effects of climate change will be severe, and felt by ordinary human beings. This book proposes a raft of measures that can mitigate, if not reverse, the impact of global warming on the resources we have all come to depend on.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.