- The Essential Guide for Newly Qualified Occupational Therapists (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- The Newly Qualified Nurse's Survival Guide (eBook, ePUB)26,95 €
- Mental Health Nursing (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Being a Nurse (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- A Guide to Staff Employment in General Practice (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,99 €
- Lead, Drive & Thrive in the System (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
"This book discusses the wide scope of learning in your initial time as a newly qualified nurse and how you can develop into a more confident and established professional; from securing your first nursing post to structured planning for your learning and development in the early stages of your career.
* Structure your learning and development in the early stages of your career
* Work in a team, prioritise your care-giving and delegate to others
* Understand safe staffing, patient acuity and dependency tools, care planning, and risk assessment tools
* Learn how to escalate concerns and report incidents.
"I noticed that it answered many of the questions I was always embarrassed to ask as I thought I should have already known those things."
"I have wanted a book that covers the information provided in this book and have been unable to find one. I think this book will be an incredibly useful resource."
Drawing on her 30 years' experience as a Registered Nurse and University Lecturer Practitioner, Carol Forde-Johnston has written an accessible and practical book that aims to respond to the questions and concerns that her students and NQNs frequently raise - and to help you thrive as a newly qualified nurse.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Scion Publishing
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 29.10.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781908625526
- Artikelnr.: 56821945