- Health Care and Poor Relief in Counter-Reformation Europe (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- Health Care and Poor Relief in Protestant Europe 1500-1700 (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- Health Care and Poor Relief in 18th and 19th Century Northern Europe (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
- Health Care and Poor Relief in 18th and 19th Century Southern Europe (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- The Catholic Reformation (eBook, ePUB)23,95 €
- Hospital Politics in Seventeenth-Century France (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
- A Treatise of the Laws for the Relief and Settlement of the Poor (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
As well as a comprehensive introduction discussing issues of the nature of the Catholic or Counter-Reformation and the welfare provisions of the period, Health Care and Poor Relief sets the period in its social, economic, religious and ideological context. The book draws on the practices in different localities in Southern Europe, ranging from the Republic of Venice and the Kingdom of Naples to Germany and Austria. These examples establish how and why a revitalised and strenghtened post-Tridentine Catholic church managed to reshape and reinvigorate welfare provisions in Southern Europe.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 15. August 2005
- ISBN-13: 9781134684212
- Artikelnr.: 42710428