- Growing Up with Two Languages (eBook, ePUB)23,95 €
- Bilingualism (eBook, PDF)18,95 €
- Multilingualism and L2 Acquisition (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Bilingualism in Education (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
- Teaching through Peer Interaction (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Translation in the Digital Age (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Speed up your Arabic (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
This best-selling guide is illustrated by glimpses of life from interviews with fifty families from all around the world. The trials and rewards of life with two languages and cultures are discussed in detail, and followed by practical advice on how to support the child's linguistic development.
Features of this third edition include:
- a dedicated website with new and updated Internet resources
- a new chapter giving the perspective of adults who have themselves grown up with more than one language
- a new chapter presenting research into bilingual language acquisition with information about further reading
- new and updated first-hand advice and examples throughout.
Una Cunningham is an Associate Professor in Modern Languages at Stockholm University, Sweden. She and her husband, Staffan Andersson, have raised their four children to speak English and Swedish in Sweden.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 208
- Erscheinungstermin: 25.05.2011
- ISBN-13: 9781136708831
- Artikelnr.: 38272715