- Meta-Algorithmics (eBook, ePUB)81,99 €
- Electrical Engineering 101 (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- Getting Started with Netduino (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Scheduling of Large-scale Virtualized Infrastructures (eBook, ePUB)126,99 €
- Semantic Web and Model-Driven Engineering (eBook, ePUB)63,99 €
- Interfacing PIC Microcontrollers (eBook, ePUB)32,95 €
- Designing Embedded Systems with 32-Bit PIC Microcontrollers and MikroC (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
This book is for the engineer that has not yet had any experience with this electrifying and growing field. The complex issue of FPGA design is broken down into four distinct phases - Design / Synthesis / Simulation / Place & Route. Numerous step-by-step examples along with source code accompany the discussion. A brief primer of one of the popular FPGA and hardware languages, VHDL, is incorporated for a simple yet comprehensive learning tool. While a general technology background is assumed, no direct hardware development understanding is needed. Also, included are details on tool-set up, verifaction techniques, and test benches. Reference material consists of a quick reference guide, reserved words, and common VHDL/FPGA terms.
- Learn how to design and develop FPGAs -- no prior experience necessary!
- Breaks down the complex design and development of FPGAs into easy-to-learn building blocks
- Contains examples, helpful tips, and step-by-step tutorials for synthesis, implementation, simulation, and programming phases
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Elsevier Science & Techn.
- Seitenzahl: 245
- Erscheinungstermin: 16. Januar 2010
- ISBN-13: 9780080959658
- Artikelnr.: 38126159