- Perinatal and Pediatric Bereavement in Nursing and Other Health Professions (eBook, ePUB)60,95 €
- Clinical Handbook of Neonatal Pain Management for Nurses (eBook, ePUB)53,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- Breastfeeding Challenges Made Easy for Late Preterm Infants (eBook, ePUB)46,95 €
- How to Become Mother-Friendly (eBook, ePUB)58,95 €
- Sex Trafficking (eBook, ePUB)53,95 €
- The CenteringPregnancy Model (eBook, ePUB)46,95 €
The first publication of its kind, this book on fertility and assisted reproductive technology (ART) is a globally focused, authoritative guide to state-of-the-art information about modern fertility and ART healthcare. Written for clinicians, public health officials, women's health experts, scientists, students, scholars, and other interested individuals, the book encompasses theoretical, research, policy, and clinical practice aspects of fertility and ART healthcare. The book features the diverse contributions of multidisciplinary researchers, scholars, and clinicians from eight countries who explore contemporary health care perspectives regarding individuals and families dealing with infertility and fertility challenges including such advanced technologies as in-vitro fertilization, intrauterine insemination, and oocyte preservation.
The book addresses theoretical underpinnings of fertility and ART healthcare including new ways of conceptualizing research and theoretical concepts. Practical aspects involved with administering and treating the many women and men whose lives are affected by fertility challenges are illuminated. Complex policy concerns resulting from the rapid advances in fertility and ART are considered. The health care needs of those seeking fertility evaluation and treatment including access to care locally and globally are examined in depth. The book also includes discussions about novel approaches and emerging populations in fertility and ART healthcare that expand the scope of care. Thought-provoking case examples from contemporary care practices will help the reader to synthesize information.
- Delivers thought provoking ART research and practice issues for health care clinicians, scholars, and scientists
- Synthesizes evolving theory, research, clinical practice, and public policy concerns
- Addresses complex considerations within the practice and delivery of fertility and ART services
- Written by international thought leaders and emerging scholars on the forefront of ART technologies and other issues
- Includes case study exemplars to stimulate critical thinking and transform discussion about modern fertility and ART care
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer Publishing Company
- Seitenzahl: 392
- Erscheinungstermin: 25.01.2016
- ISBN-13: 9780826172549
- Artikelnr.: 44845113