- GIS - An Overview of Applications (eBook, ePUB)48,74 €
- Indian Slippers (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- EVALUATING THE STRATEGIC POTENTIAL OF ADVANCED MANUFACTURING TECHNIQUES IN INDIAN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES (eBook, ePUB)24,99 €
- An exploratory analysis of Green Manufacturing in Indian manufacturing industries (eBook, ePUB)19,99 €
- Geostatistics for the Mining Industry (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
- Risk Management in the Oil and Gas Industry (eBook, ePUB)93,95 €
- Applications of Artificial Intelligence Techniques in the Petroleum Industry (eBook, ePUB)103,95 €
Mine productivity and ecological balance are affected by mining environment. A critical appraisal has been presented in the light on mining laws and standards. The qualitative impact of the existing environmental scenario on mine productivity has been analysed. Mitigative measures both preventive and curative, to control environmental pollution and mobilise their beneficial influence on productivity have been discussed. Preventive measures have been strongly recommended on cost considerations. It is only when these measures do not work that the curative measures are recommended. It is strongly recommended to oversee the implementation of the EMPs right from the planning stage of the mine for full socio-economic benefits.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.