- Engineering Sustainable Life on Earth (eBook, ePUB)30,95 €
- Environment and Sustainable Development (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- The New Corporate Climate Leadership (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- The Business of Less (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
- Believing Cassandra (eBook, PDF)25,95 €
- Gender Equality and Sustainable Development (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- One World for One Earth (eBook, PDF)12,95 €
The ultimate solution to climate change lies not just in doing and consuming less but does instead entirely revolve around our ability to "out innovate" the problem. John F. Coplin, CBE, FREng, FCGI, has had a long and distinguished career in engineering and has operated and advised at all levels from heads of state, company chairs, engineering directors, government advisory boards, and on the shop floor. He is perfectly placed to take a wide-ranging approach, applying modern design and innovative engineering at a systemic level in order to provide novel approaches that will have far-reaching impact on reversing humankind's impact on this planet. His projections and solutions are based on facts, reasonable calculations, and science learnt from nature. Unafraid to challenge current thinking, John looks at solutions across multiple sectors, including aviation, cars and domestic local transport, clean and renewable energy, food and agriculture, and housing and communities, and describes the particular potential of hydrogen as fuel.
The book is written in a language for all. It is small enough to be used is a practical guide to where some of the most useful improvements are to be found and as a way to start important conversations.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.