- Effective Approaches for Managing Electronic Records and Archives (eBook, ePUB)38,95 €
- Legal Solutions in Electronic Reserves and the Electronic Delivery of Interlibrary Loan (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Records Classification: Concepts, Principles and Methods (eBook, ePUB)42,95 €
- Demystifying the Institutional Repository for Success (eBook, ePUB)45,95 €
- Organizing Archival Records (eBook, ePUB)29,95 €
- Integrity in Government through Records Management (eBook, ePUB)26,95 €
- Records and Information Management (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
It provides an introduction to vocabulary, basic concepts, and best practices to date by collecting and contextualizing data from several real-world projects, and it contains almost 30 pages of references to resources that the curator can consult for information on specific topics. Dow starts with a review of archival concepts, including a look at archival practices, and then discusses the problems created by electronic materials in that context, as well as the research in progress to tackle these problems.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Scarecrow Press
- Seitenzahl: 208
- Erscheinungstermin: 13. April 2009
- ISBN-13: 9780810867093
- Artikelnr.: 38238337