- Conference Interpreting Explained (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- Healthcare Interpreting Explained (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Legal Translation Explained (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Corpus Methodologies Explained (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- New Empirical Perspectives on Translation and Interpreting (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Chinese-English Interpreting and Intercultural Communication (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
The book covers the different ways in which interpreters manage information, expressivity, and interaction, and what diplomats think about it. Each chapter presents key concepts and definitions; examples from existing literature are combined with interviews conducted with professional interpreters as well as seasoned diplomats and politicians to illustrate their relevance in interpreting practice. With activities for group work and self-study, including analysis and discussion of real-life interpreted diplomatic or political events, this book offers a range of interpreting exercises that encourage students to apply the different strategies discussed in the book.
Weaving together the voices of interpreters, diplomats, and politicians with a systematic look at the theory and practice of interpreting in diplomatic settings, this is not only an essential textbook for interpreting students and educators but will also be of interest to professional interpreters and students and scholars of politics and international relations.
Additional resources are available on the Routledge Translation Studies Portal: http://routledgetranslationstudiesportal.com
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 204
- Erscheinungstermin: 28. Juli 2021
- ISBN-13: 9781000411362
- Artikelnr.: 62060284