- It Came from Something Awful (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Ten Arguments for Deleting Your Social Media Accounts Right Now (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Lurking (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- The Four-Dimensional Human (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Social Networking and Impression Management (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- Social Media: 25 Incredibly Useful Strategies for Social Media Marketing With Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn (eBook, ePUB)5,35 €
In Digital Vertigo, Andrew Keen presents today's social media revolution as the most wrenching cultural transformation since the Industrial Revolution. Fusing a fast-paced historical narrative with front-line stories from today's online networking revolution and critiques of "social" companies like Groupon, Zynga and LinkedIn, Keen argues that the social media transformation is weakening, disorienting and dividing us rather than establishing the dawn of a new egalitarian and communal age. The tragic paradox of life in the social media age, Keen says, is the incompatibility between our internet longings for community and friendship and our equally powerful desire for online individual freedom. By exposing the shallow core of social networks, Andrew Keen shows us that the more electronically connected we become, the lonelier and less powerful we seem to be.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: St. Martin's Publishing Group
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 22. Mai 2012
- ISBN-13: 9781429940962
- Artikelnr.: 39555989