- Krieg und Literatur/War and Literature Vol. XIV, 2008 (eBook, PDF)39,99 €
- Dichtung und Wahrheit (eBook, PDF)37,99 €
- Identitätskonstruktionen in der deutschen Gegenwartsliteratur (eBook, PDF)39,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Geschlecht und Postmoderne (eBook, PDF)44,99 €
- Unheimliche Fortschritte (eBook, PDF)49,99 €
- Diesseits der Epochenschwelle (eBook, PDF)37,99 €
The consensus of political morale - supposingly learnt after causing two world wars - never to start or to get involved in war again and to devote, from now on, all education and art to it was called into question with German unification 1990. Germany's renewal of political sovereignty also included finding back to military interventions as an usual instrument of foreign politics: the wars in Yugoslavia offered that opportunity. But how did German intellectuals and writers react to what seemed to turn their concept of political morals upside down? What debates took place, what literature was written, which aesthetical forms were promoted, and how, finally, did the German intellectuals find back being a contributing, responsible part again within the new, re-nationalized German public?
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: V&R Unipress
- Seitenzahl: 348
- Erscheinungstermin: 11. Dezember 2017
- ISBN-13: 9783847007678
- Artikelnr.: 50245092