- The Fair Chase (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Island in a Storm (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Bushwhackers (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- U. S. Army Indian Wars: Campaigns of Generals Custer, Miles, & Crook, with the Sioux & Cheyenne, Chief Joseph & the Nez Perce; Captain Jack & The Modoc, Invaders & Indian Wars in Texas & The South (eBook, ePUB)5,63 €
- Life of General Francis Marion, The (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- So You Think You Know Antietam? (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
Charles Seabrook has been a long-time environmental writer for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. His popular weekly column called "Wild Georgia" was the victim of cutbacks. However, in 2008, the paper reinstituted the column due to reader demand. In 1981, Seabrook was one of the first reporters in the world to write about a mysterious and burgeoning disease that would soon be known as AIDS. In addition, he has written extensively on global warming, air and water pollution, and songbird decline. He has won awards from the National Wildlife Federation, the Southern Environmental Law Center, and various press organizations. His newspaper series about Georgia's mining industry won the Investigative Reporters and Editors "Best Story of the Year" award in 1994. In 2001, the state of Georgia gave him the R. L. "Rock" Howard Award, its highest conservation award. He lives in Decatur, Georgia.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Blair
- Erscheinungstermin: 17.02.2013
- ISBN-13: 9780895875280
- Artikelnr.: 39139141