- The Power of Clarity (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- Corporate Governance in Contention (eBook, ePUB)52,95 €
- Business Sustainability, Corporate Governance, and Organizational Ethics (eBook, ePUB)80,99 €
- Praxiswissen COBIT (eBook, ePUB)44,99 €
- Duty of Care (eBook, ePUB)25,99 €
- HBR's 10 Must Reads on Boards (with bonus article "What Makes Great Boards Great" by Jeffrey A. Sonnenfeld) (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Fundamentals of Risk Management (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
This report can be used by security professionals for introspective analysis of the security team within their organizations, external review of the ways in which other organizations approach risk management, internal justification of security budgets and initiatives, and for performance metrics.
Corporate Security Organizational Structure, Cost of Services and Staffing Benchmark is a part of Elsevier's Security Executive Council Risk Management Portfolio, a collection of real world solutions and "how-to" guidelines that equip executives, practitioners, and educators with proven information for successful security and risk management programs.
- Summarizes the key findings of a large survey on security programs conducted by the Security Executive Council's Security Leadership Research Institute (SLRI)
- Breaks down survey responses by organization size, scope of responsibility, industry, and more in easy-to-read charts and tables
- Provides invaluable insight into other organizations' existing security programs and services
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.