- Convergence in Broadcast and Communications Media (eBook, ePUB)108,95 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- Digital Image Processing with Application to Digital Cinema (eBook, PDF)59,95 €
- Broadcast Graphics On the Spot (eBook, PDF)25,95 €
- Spatial Filtering Velocimetry (eBook, PDF)112,95 €
- Information and Communications Security (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Communications and Multimedia Security (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
Without assuming any background and starting from first principles, the four core technologies of image reproduction, sound reproduction, data processing and communications are described. Covering everything from digital fundamentals to conversion methods, sound and image technologies, compression techniques, digital coding principles, storage devices and the latest communications systems, the book shows how these technologies operate together and the necessary conversions that take place between them. Acronyms and buzzwords are introduced only after their purpose has been described in plain English - as the book serves to give a reliable grasp of the fundamentals. The criteria involved in determining image and sound quality are based on a thorough treatment of the human senses, a unique description of how motion portrayal works in managing systems.
John Watkinson is an international consultant in audio video and data recording. He is a Fellow of the AES, a member of the British Computer Society and a chartered information systems practitioner. He presents lectures, seminars, conference papers and training courses worldwide and writes for many industry magazines. His other booksfor Focal Press are widely acknowledged as standard reference works and industry bibles'. John is author of MPEG2, The Art of Digital Video and the Art of Digital Audio, An Introduction to Digital Video, An Introduction to Digital Audio, The Art of Sound Reproduction, Telev
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 747
- Erscheinungstermin: 10. April 2001
- ISBN-13: 9781136025303
- Artikelnr.: 40830877