- Teachers' Professional Development on Problem Solving (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Mentoring for Learning (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Somebody Knows, Somebody Cares (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Mutuality, Mystery, and Mentorship in Higher Education (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Dimensions in Mentoring (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Prävention, Intervention, Konfliktlösung (eBook, PDF)40,00 €
- The Creative Enterprise of Mathematics Teaching Research (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
The position of teacher demonstrates a broader role within schools, the education system and the community. It is in our educators' capacity, resources, knowledge and networks that they can provide for, and meet the needs of, students better than any other societal program or group. While mentoring practices are usually limited to "at-risk" students, research suggests a more robust understanding of the needs of students, as well as teachers as practitioners. With a discussion focused on the relevant literature, insight from both practicing teachers who mentor their students and students who were mentored by their teachers, Continued Momentum: Teaching as Mentoring explores the dimensions of how teachers mentor their students. Appropriate for pre-service and experienced teachers, administrators and school support workers; this pivotal text reveals how teachers can engage students in the modern educational reality.
Matthew DeJong is an author, filmmaker, travel writer, and award-winning educator. His research interests include mentoring and, most recently, how schools can become the epicentres of community mentoring in cross-cultural environments.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 23.12.2015
- ISBN-13: 9789463003933
- Artikelnr.: 44485222