- Consumption and Spirituality (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- Contemporary Consumption Rituals (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
- Consumer Tribes (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- Time, Space, and the Market (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Organizational Behavior 3 (eBook, PDF)37,95 €
- The Fragmented World (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Spirituality and Business: A Christian Viewpoint (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
The book examines how a variety of agents - religious institutions, spiritual leaders, marketers and consumers - interact and co-create spiritual meanings in a post-disenchanted society that has been defined as a 'supermarket of the soul.' Consumption and Spirituality examines not only religious organizations, but also brands and marketers and the way they infuse their products, services and experiences with spiritual meanings that flow freely in the circuit of culture and can be appropriated by consumers even without purchase acts. From a consumer perspective, the book investigates how spiritual beliefs, practices, and experiences are now embedded into a global consumer culture. Rather than condemning consumption, the chapters in this book highlight consumers' agency and the creative processes through which authentic spiritual meanings are co-created from a variety of sources, local and global, and sacred and profane alike.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 296
- Erscheinungstermin: 12. Oktober 2012
- ISBN-13: 9781136257063
- Artikelnr.: 38403694