- Mechanisms for CO2 Sequestration in Geological Formations and Enhanced Gas Recovery (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- Energy Efficient Solvents for CO2 Capture by Gas-Liquid Absorption (eBook, PDF)88,95 €
- Natural Gas Engineering and Safety Challenges (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
- Fossil Fuel Hydrogen (eBook, PDF)18,95 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- Understanding Oil and Gas Shows and Seals in the Search for Hydrocarbons (eBook, PDF)96,95 €
- Energy Storage (eBook, PDF)60,95 €
The authors review not only the inhibitors used to prevent or mitigate hydrate formation, but also the conditions under which it is necessary to form hydrates quickly, which require the use of promoters. Various promoters are discussed, including their specifications, functions, advantages and disadvantages. The possibility of using natural reservoirs of gas hydrate as an energy source is also considered.
Lastly, due to the difficulty of conducting experiments that reflect all conditions and concentrations, the book presents a number of models that can predict the basic parameters in the presence of the chemicals. Given its scope, the book will be of interest to professionals working in this field in an industrial context, as well as to researchers, undergraduate and graduate students of chemical engineering.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 85
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. Oktober 2019
- ISBN-13: 9783030307509
- Artikelnr.: 57843283