- The Secret Midwife (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Pregnancy Affirmation and Prayer (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Choices in Pregnancy and Childbirth (eBook, ePUB)24,95 €
- The Baby's Coming (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Mental Health and Marital Adjustment of Women (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- Natural Treatments for Yeast Infection (eBook, ePUB)2,90 €
Catching Babies is a moving account of an extraordinary career. It reveals the unique experiences that filled midwife Sheena Byrom's days as she looked after mums and dads and helped to bring their precious babies into the world.
From her very first day as a nervous student nurse in Blackburn to the dedicated completion of her midwifery qualifications in Burnley, Sheena has never once looked back, enjoying a thirty-five-year career with the NHS.
At the forefront of evolving medical practices, she was the first midwife to oversee a home water birth in her area, but also found herself at the centre of a traumatic delivery that tested her to her limits.
Yet, whatever has come Sheena's way, ultimately, there are the strong mothers who taught her so much and the little miracles who have made every single moment as a midwife truly magical.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Headline
- Seitenzahl: 340
- Erscheinungstermin: 24.11.2011
- ISBN-13: 9780755362738
- Artikelnr.: 39211995