- Junie Moon Changes Course (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Ultimate Insider's Guide to Adoption (eBook, ePUB)2,49 €
- The Complete Book of International Adoption (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- What White Parents Should Know about Transracial Adoption (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Tangled Vines of Good Intentions (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Saving International Adoption (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
A mother of two adopted children, Celia Foster wrote Big Steps for Little People as a personal `insider's guide' to parenting adopted children.
Drawing on the hard-won wisdom gained in her own family life, the book offers a thoughtful account of life with adopted children and examines the issues that many adoptive families encounter, including the development of children with attachment problems and how to tackle behavioural difficulties. It combines real-life anecdotes with suggestions and strategies that other parents can put to use.
This book will be a great comfort and help to all adoptive families and offers insights for the professionals who work with them.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Seitenzahl: 216
- Erscheinungstermin: 15. März 2008
- ISBN-13: 9781846427800
- Artikelnr.: 38431113