- Astronomy Box Set 2: Beginner's Guide to Astronomy: Easy guide to stargazing, the latest discoveries, resources for beginners to astronomy, stargazing guides, apps and software! (eBook, ePUB)3,56 €
- The Earth's Orbit (Space exploration, #1) (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- A Beginner's Guide to Astronomy (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Patrick Moore's Astronomy: A Complete Introduction: Teach Yourself (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Geneset - Target Earth (Geneset - Target Earth Series, #1) (eBook, ePUB)2,81 €
- Earth and the Solar System (Discover, #1) (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Universe: The story of the Universe, from earliest times to our continuing discoveries (Collins Need to Know?) (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
Many of us ponder over the vastness of the universe and how it came to be. Some theorists suggest that it has always existed while others seek to prove that it is the product of a big explosion (the Big Bang Theory). This book touches upon old and new theories that would enable you to understand the findings and, perhaps, postulate your own theories.
You will also pick up tips, like the type of telescopes suitable for beginners, and stargazing mobile apps which can enhance your starry night experience.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn... - What are celestial bodies? - Theories on How the Universe Came to Exist - New Discoveries in Space - Star Charts - Stargazing methods and resources - Telescopes for beginners - Stargazing Mobile Apps - Pop Quiz - just for fun!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Tyler Davidson
- Erscheinungstermin: 30. November 2014
- ISBN-13: 9781502295446
- Artikelnr.: 42170190