- A Designer's Research Manual, 2nd edition, Updated and Expanded (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Universal Methods of Design Expanded, and Revised (eBook, ePUB)18,95 €
- Design by IKEA (eBook, ePUB)20,95 €
- Design Firms Open for Business (eBook, ePUB)15,82 €
- Managing Corporate Design (eBook, ePUB)13,18 €
- The Physics of Brand (eBook, ePUB)14,94 €
- The Elements of Logo Design (eBook, ePUB)17,92 €
.Methods for launching a venture into the market
.Tips on presentation, pitch and public relations
.How to legally protect intellectual property
.Ways to do effective research, and crowd source
.How to benefit from social media
.Sources for funding and investment and incubators
.Case studies from successful and startup entrepreneurs.
The ability to produce and market has helped to reposition graphic design in the new entrepreneurial economy, in which graphic design entrepreneurs are constantly raising design bars and standards. Everyone harbors at least one viable product idea, and designers can be "social entrepreneurs," creating campaigns or events that serve the greater good aside from profit-making. Readers will learn to grow as innovators and creators from Becoming a Design Entrepreneur.
Allworth Press, an imprint of Skyhorse Publishing, publishes a broad range of books on the visual and performing arts, with emphasis on the business of art. Our titles cover subjects such as graphic design, theater, branding, fine art, photography, interior design, writing, acting, film, how to start careers, business and legal forms, business practices, and more. While we don't aspire to publish a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are deeply committed to quality books that help creative professionals succeed and thrive. We often publish in areas overlooked by other publishers and welcome the author whose expertise can help our audience of readers.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Simon + Schuster Inc.
- Seitenzahl: 208
- Erscheinungstermin: 1. November 2016
- ISBN-13: 9781621535140
- Artikelnr.: 49434102