- Architectural Approach to Level Design (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
- 3ds Max Design Architectural Visualization (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Realistic Architectural Visualization with 3ds Max and mental ray (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Computer-Aided Architectural Design Futures (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Design of Low-Power Coarse-Grained Reconfigurable Architectures (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- System Level Design with .Net Technology (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Architectural Rendering with 3ds Max and V-Ray (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
Written by a game developer and professor trained in architecture, An Architectural Approach to Level Design is one of the first books to integrate architectural and spatial design theory with the field of level design. It explores the principles of level design through the context and history of architecture, providing information useful to both academics and game development professionals.
Understand Spatial Design Principles for Game Levels in 2D, 3D, and Multiplayer Applications
The book presents architectural techniques and theories for level designers to use in their own work. The author connects architecture and level design in different ways that address the practical elements of how designers construct space and the experiential elements of how and why humans interact with this space. Throughout the text, readers learn skills for spatial layout, evoking emotion through gamespaces, and creating better levels through architectural theory.
Create Meaningful User Experiences in Your Games
Bringing together topics in game design and architecture, this book helps designers create better spaces for their games. Software independent, the book discusses tools and techniques that designers can use in crafting their interactive worlds.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 469
- Erscheinungstermin: 3. September 2018
- ISBN-13: 9781466585423
- Artikelnr.: 41213752