- Social Practices, Intervention and Sustainability (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- Emerging Economies and Challenges to Sustainability (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- Demystifying Sustainability (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Theories of Sustainable Development (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
- Gender Equality and Sustainable Development (eBook, PDF)23,95 €
- The Biosphere and the Bioregion (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Reconstructing Sustainability Science (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
Some people still deny that it is happening. Others refuse to recognise that it is now too late to prevent it. But both these reactions spring from the same source: our pathological attachment to 'progress', of which sustainability has been one more version.
After Sustainability traces that attachment to its roots in the ways we make sense of ourselves. Original and accessible, this is philosophy on the edge, written for anyone who glimpses our environmental tragedy and cares about our future.
Does the challenge to stop pretending offer our only remaining chance? Read this book and make up your own mind.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.