- Achieving sustainable cultivation of coffee (eBook, ePUB)175,95 €
- Global tea science (eBook, ePUB)186,95 €
- Plant Protection (eBook, ePUB)136,95 €
- Climate-smart production of coffee (eBook, ePUB)154,95 €
- Genetic and Genomic Resources of Grain Legume Improvement (eBook, ePUB)78,95 €
- Good Enough to Eat? (eBook, ePUB)25,95 €
- Pulse Chemistry and Technology (eBook, ePUB)78,95 €
Part 1 reviews genetic resources and developments in breeding. Part 2 discusses optimising cultivation techniques to make the most of new varieties. Part 3 summaries the latest research on understanding and combatting the major fungal and viral diseases affecting cocoa. Part 4 covers safety and quality issues whilst the final part of the book looks at ways of improving sustainability, including the role of agro-forestry, organic cultivation and ways of supporting smallholders.
With its distinguished editor and international range of expert authors, this collection will be a standard reference for cocoa scientists, growers and processors.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.