- Political Platonism (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- View from the Right, Volume II (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- View from the Right, Volume III (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- View from the Right, Volume I (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Reckless Mind: Intellectuals in Politics (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- What Would Marx Do? (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Worldmaking after Empire (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
Deeply inspired by Julius Evola, René Guénon, and the Traditionalism of which they were foremost exponents, A Handbook of Traditional Living: Style and Ascesis confronts the fundamental questions of family, friendship, work, genders and marriage, religion and spirituality, and what it means to be a militant of the Tradition in today's increasingly confused and fragmented society. The result is a treasure trove of wisdom, concisely providing the practical and theoretical bedrock for the Traditionalist worldview and ethic in one's day-to-day life, thereby giving new breath to a lifestyle, vision and philosophy that has too long been lacking from our world.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Arktos Media Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 122
- Erscheinungstermin: 09.09.2020
- ISBN-13: 9781912975754
- Artikelnr.: 60127618