- Political Platonism (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- View from the Right, Volume II (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- View from the Right, Volume III (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- View from the Right, Volume I (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- The Reckless Mind: Intellectuals in Politics (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Why Nationalism (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Worldmaking after Empire (eBook, ePUB)19,95 €
Deeply inspired by Julius Evola, René Guénon, and the Traditionalism of which they were foremost exponents, A Handbook of Traditional Living: Style and Ascesis confronts the fundamental questions of family, friendship, work, genders and marriage, religion and spirituality, and what it means to be a militant of the Tradition in today's increasingly confused and fragmented society. The result is a treasure trove of wisdom, concisely providing the practical and theoretical bedrock for the Traditionalist worldview and ethic in one's day-to-day life, thereby giving new breath to a lifestyle, vision and philosophy that has too long been lacking from our world.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.