- Do You Ever Cry, Dad? (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- tolino shine 395,00 €
- The Single Dad's Survival Guide (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- The Single Dad's Survival Guide (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Daddy: A Simple Guide to Coping With the Loss of Family, Finding Peace and Setting Priorities as a Newly Single Father (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- The Single Mother's Guide to Raising Remarkable Boys (eBook, ePUB)9,74 €
- When God is their Father, Too...A Guide for the Single-Parent Household (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
In this enlightening but also very practical book, Roger McEwan shares the lessons he's learned from years as a solo dad.
It is not, he insists, a self-help book. But amidst the rich, always fascinating, often hilarious experiences of his times with his two children are dozens and dozens of useful pieces of advice for parents - from developing a great relationship with your ex (if you can) to letting the children pick the clothes they want to wear, teaching them to cook, and acknowledging that changing a toilet roll is too complex for anyone under the age of eighteen to understand.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: McEwan and Associates Ltd
- Seitenzahl: 248
- Erscheinungstermin: 13. Juli 2017
- ISBN-13: 9780473406035
- Artikelnr.: 49099596