- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk16,99 €
- How to Talk So Men Will Listen12,99 €
- How To Talk So He Will Listen and Listen So He Will Talk: 12 Simple Steps to Better Love Relationships for Women12,99 €
- Toddler Discipline: 17 Effective Strategies to Tame Tantrums and Improve Parent-Child Communication. How to Talk So Your Child Will Listen17,99 €
- Listen to What Your Kids Aren't Telling You16,99 €
- Treating Parent-Infant Relationship Problems: Strategies for Intervention35,99 €
- Transactions in Families: Resolving Cultural and Generational Conflicts77,99 €
- Verlag: WILEY
- Seitenzahl: 304
- Erscheinungstermin: Juni 2011
- Abmessung: 233mm x 154mm x 22mm
- Gewicht: 438g
- ISBN-13: 9781118012963
- ISBN-10: 1118012968
- Artikelnr.: 33275134
PART ONE: UNDERSTANDING AND BEING WITH PARENTS.
CHAPTER ONE: A Way of Being With Parents.
CHAPTER TWO: Preparing Yourself to Work Effectively WithParents.
CHAPTER THREE: What Parents Want: A Model for UnderstandingAdult Influence.
PART TWO: STRATEGIES FOR WORKING WITH PARENTS.
CHAPTER FOUR: From Initial Contact to Assessment: Building andMaintaining a Working Relationship With Parents.
CHAPTER FIVE: Collaborative Problem Formulation.
CHAPTER SIX: Creating and Providing Guidance, Advice, andSolutions.
PART THREE: PRACTICAL TECHNIQUES FOR PARENTINGCHALLENGES.
CHAPTER SEVEN: Teaching Relationship-Based Interventions toParents.
CHAPTER EIGHT: Sharing Power to Gain Influence: Indirect andProblem-Solving Interventions.
CHAPTER NINE: A New-and-Improved Behaviorism: Child-Friendly butDirect Approaches to Discipline.
CHAPTER TEN: Ongoing Contact, Complications, and Referrals.
CHAPTER ELEVEN: Dealing With Special Situations and Issues.
Appendix A: An Annotated Bibliography of Parenting Books.
Appendix B: Tip Sheets for Parents.
Appendix C: Parent Satisfaction and Counselor ReflectionInventory.
Appendix D: Master List of Attitudes, Strategies, andInterventions.
Appendix E: Chapter Checklists.
Appendix F: Parent Homework Assignments.
--Natalie Rogers, PhD, Distinguished ConsultingFaculty, Saybrook University, author, The Creative Connection:Expressive Arts as Healing
"Because parenting can be such a dizzying task, professionalsworking with parents need to have intelligible, compassionate, andethical principles to guide their work. John and RitaSommers-Flanagan have mastered this complex terrain, and we arefortunate, in this articulate and accessible book, to gain fromtheir exceptional experience and wisdom."
--Andrew Peterson, EdD, author, The Next TenMinutes: 51 Absurdly Simple Ways to Seize the Moment