- Absolute Beginner's Guide to PC Upgrades24,99 €
- Computer Basics Absolute Beginner's Guide, Windows 10 Edition20,99 €
- Absolute Beginner's Guide to Windows XP Media Center20,99 €
- Beginner's Guide To Image Processing53,90 €
- Visio 2013/201625,00 €
- Visio 2013/2016 anpassen25,00 €
- Beginner's Guide to Digital Painting in Photoshop Elements24,99 €
Friendly, direct, and patient, this book reveals Visio2013's power, and helps you quickly master its updated interface. World-renowned Visiotutorial author Chris Roth provides step-by-step instructions for every task requiring more than one step. He presents screenshots guiding you through complex processes, and illustrations demonstrating the touch gestures you need to run Visio on the latest tablets and Windows 8 devices. Along the way, he covers key Visio 2013 improvements that simplify diagramming, help you build more attractive visuals, allow for dynamic diagram updates with real-time data; and make it easier to collaborate with others on your team.
Make the most of Visio 2013–without becoming a technical expert! This book is the fastest way to master Visio and use it to build powerful, useful diagrams, org charts, and flowcharts of all kinds! Even if you’ve never used Visio before, you’ll learn how to do what you want, one incredibly clear and easy step at a time. Visio has never, ever been this simple!
Who knew how simple Visio 2013 could be?
This is the easiest, most practical beginner’s guide to using Microsoft Visio 2013...simple, reliable instructions for doing everything you really want to do! Here’s a small sample of what you’ll learn:
Master new tools for creating intuitive, visually appealing diagrams
- Absolute Beginner's Guides (Qu
- Verlag: Que
- Seitenzahl: 400
- Erscheinungstermin: 8. August 2013
- Abmessung: 231mm x 177mm x 25mm
- Gewicht: 624g
- ISBN-13: 9780789750877
- ISBN-10: 0789750872
- Artikelnr.: 36720689