- Litigation125,99 €
- Buying, Selling & Merging a Medical Practice87,99 €
- Confessions of a Plastic Surgeon28,99 €
- The Spanish Flu in Ireland91,99 €
- Appreciation, Thank You Book for Keyworkers, Medical staff or Teachers20,99 €
- Valuation of Interest Rate Swaps and Swaptions68,99 €
- Management of Medical Technology181,99 €
* The strength of the practice's income stream and what it producesfor the owner(s) is what creates true value.
* The key to a successful valuation is deciding whether or not thepractice's future income stream will mirror its present incomestream.
Along with case examples, sample valuation letters, and checklistsfor gathering data, as well as an exhaustive appendix and glossaryof terms, Valuation of a Medical Practice has complete details on:
* Regulatory issues--Medicare fraud and abuse, privatebenefit/private inurement, the Stark Law.
* Special issues--gross revenues, referral patterns, payer mix,practice efficiencies and transition, productivity.
* Getting started--engagement preplanning and planning, requestingpertinent data.
* On-site inspection and owner interview--fixed assets, personnel,accounting system, supply inventory, marketing, physician andmanagement issues.
* Completing the process--reporting, reviews, reconciling valuationmethods, applying premiums and discounts, obtaining clientrepresentations.
Straightforward, accessible, and exhaustive, this is an importantresource for anyone involved in the valuation of a medicalpractice. When it comes to valuing a medical practice, the partiesinvolved often disagree on how it should be best assessed. Writtenby leading authorities in the field, this comprehensive resourceclears up any confusion by examining and explaining the key issuesinvolved in the valuation process, as well as common pitfalls andmistakes that should be avoided. Packed with sample valuationengagement letters, checklists for gathering data, and helpful casestudies, Valuation of a Medical Practice covers all the essentialbases, from regulatory issues and operating costs to capitalizationand fixed assets--in short, everything needed for an accuratevaluation.
- Verlag: John Wiley & Sons
- Seitenzahl: 292
- Erscheinungstermin: 14. April 1999
- Abmessung: 235mm x 157mm x 21mm
- Gewicht: 604g
- ISBN-13: 9780471299653
- ISBN-10: 0471299650
- Artikelnr.: 22122170
Chapter 1 Regulatory Issues and the Valuation Process 17
Chapter 2 Special Issues Pertaining to the Valuation Process 23
Chapter 3 Beginning the Valuation Process 57
Chapter 4 The Capitalization Rate 87
Chapter 5 Valuation Methods 105
Chapter 6 On-Site Inspection/Owner Interview 145
Chapter 7 Completing the Valuation Process 165
Chapter 8 Sample Reports 189