- Sammy Chua's Day Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom80,99 €
- Mit Blockchain zum Krypto-Investor19,95 €
- The 3 Simple Rules of Investing: Why Everything You've Heard about Investing Is Wrong # and What to Do Instead21,99 €
- Anlagestrategische Analyse von Kryptowährungen als Investmentklasse39,99 €
- Dividend Investing: 2 Books in 1: The Ultimate Guide to Become a Successful Trader and Create Passive Income. Learn the Best Forex Trading30,99 €
- The Little Book of Commodity Investing20,99 €
- The Basics of the Bitcoin and the Blockchain: Understand Bitcoin and the Blockchain and Learn the Most Profitable Strategies to Raise 6-Figure in a Mo75,99 €
Cryptocurrency-a digital asset that uses cryptography to secure all of its transactions, making it nearly impossible to counterfeit-is moving into the mainstream, receiving coverage from major financial websites such as Forbes and Bloomberg, as well as increased attention from serious financial institutions, and experiencing wider availability in trusted markets, such as the world's largest futures exchange, Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
As the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies continue to fluctuate and and news stories of cryptocurrency hackers increase, investors have to be more conscious of the huge opportunities and large risks in this market. Understanding these risks and rewards of cryptocurrency is vital for everyone wanting to make money on this exciting new form of investing.
The Everything Guide to Investing in Cryptocurrency is an authoritative and comprehensive guide to help you safely jump into the lucrative world of e-commerce. You'll learn:
-The different major cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, litecoin, and ethereum
-Where to buy and sell cryptocurrencies safely and securely
-Setting up and managing your cryptocurrency wallet
-Properly analyzing their investments
Leap into cryptocurrencies with a full understanding of what you're investing in. With the help of The Everything Guide to Investing in Cryptocurrencies, you'll maximize your gains and minimize your risks in this radical new frontier.
- Verlag: Everything / Simon & Schuster US
- Seitenzahl: 288
- Erscheinungstermin: 5. März 2019
- Abmessung: 233mm x 200mm x 25mm
- Gewicht: 434g
- ISBN-13: 9781507209325
- ISBN-10: 1507209320
- Artikelnr.: 52903543