- Global Talent Management34,99 €
- Green Human Resource Management in Chinese Enterprises40,99 €
- Expatriates in Japanese Firms126,99 €
- The Routledge Companion to Reward Management44,99 €
- Talent Management in Small Advanced Economies106,99 €
- Post-Pandemic Talent Management Models in Knowledge Organizations230,99 €
- Positive Leadership in Practice33,99 €
Despite the growing number of publications on talent management in recent years, research has focused mainly on large companies. As a consequence of this research bias towards large companies, the presented theoretical concepts and practices have limited applicability for talent management in small and medium enterprises (SMEs). Because SMEs constitute a significant part of the national economy in a large number of countries, many authors report the necessity to investigate talent management in such enterprises. This book will be a source of useful data for managers of SMEs and owners and provide them with information about the practices and methods concerning the acquisition, development and retention of talented employees who may contribute to the success of SMEs and the execution of business strategies.
The book offers academic researchers, postgraduate students and reflective practitioners a state-of-the-art overview of Talent Management in Small and Medium Enterprises.