- A Dominant Character - How J. B. S. Haldane Transformed Genetics, Became a Communist, and Risked His Neck for Science16,99 €
- DNA Science: A First Course, Second Edition31,99 €
- Controlling Human Heredity30,99 €
- Nutritional Importance in Human Epigenome Mechanisms15,95 €
- Recent Advances in Human Genetics22,99 €
- Genetic Variation and Human Disease61,99 €
- Beyond Human?: Science and the Changing Face of Humanity14,99 €
The ideal handbook for biomedical science students and anyone working in a diagnostic genetics lab. This book covers basic human genetics, details the techniques available for disease diagnosis and how these are used in the lab, before concluding with information on prenatal diagnosis, genetic counselling and ethics.