Poetry can transform: How can a poem transform a life? Could poetry change the world? In How Poetry Can Change Your Heart, spoken-word stars Andrea Gibson and Megan Falley roll out the welcome mat and prove that poetry is for everyone.
- Whether lapsed poetry lovers, aspiring poets, or total novices, readers will learn to uncover verse in unexpected places, find their way through a poem when they don't quite "get it," and discover just how transformative poetry can be.
- Andrea Gibson is a leading voice in spoken-word poetry, headlining prestigious performance venues internationally. Megan Falley is a National Poetry Slam finalist and creator of the online writing course "Poems That Don't Suck."
Fans of Andrea Gibson's Lord of the Butterflies and Take Me With You, and Megan Falley's Drive Here and Devastate Me will love taking a deeper dive into the inspiring power of poetry.
Discover or re-discover the magic that is poetry.
- A gorgeous and inspiring gift for any fan of the written word
- Will become a go-to volume for poetry writers and readers?
- The How Series
- Verlag: Abrams & Chronicle
- Seitenzahl: 127
- Erscheinungstermin: 2. April 2019
- Abmessung: 185mm x 116mm x 12mm
- Gewicht: 152g
- ISBN-13: 9781452171807
- ISBN-10: 1452171807
- Artikelnr.: 53609905