Discover how a software engineer can leverage Docker in order to expedite development velocity. This book focuses on the fundamental concepts this program is built upon and explores how it can help you get your services up and running inside Docker containers. You'll also review tips on how to debug microservices applications that run inside Docker containers.
Tech companies are now developing complex softwares that are comprised of multiple services running on different platforms, and Docker has become an essential part of coordinating the communication between these services and platforms.
This book addresses problems caused by drifting microservices, debugging across services, inconsistent environments across machines, and coordinating development of machine learning systems between a team of developers, etc. Accelerating Development Velocity Using Docker puts you on the path to transforming your complex systems into more efficient ones.
What You'll Learn
- Setup Docker and employ quick solutions to road blocks
- Review challenges associated with debugging microservices that sit behind a complex application
- Leverage Docker features to seamlessly get multiple microservices up and running
- Debug inside a Docker container
- Review advanced use cases of Docker that can help consistency of development environments·
Ideal for new to mid-level infrastructure engineers who want to learn how to make their development environments efficient across their and cross teams, or for students who aspire to learn basics of how to debug distributed systems and how to develop efficient applications.
- Verlag: Apress / Springer, Berlin
- Artikelnr. des Verlages: 978-1-4842-3935-3
- 1st ed.
- Seitenzahl: 168
- Erscheinungstermin: 6. November 2018
- Abmessung: 235mm x 155mm x 9mm
- Gewicht: 266g
- ISBN-13: 9781484239353
- ISBN-10: 1484239350
- Artikelnr.: 53274087