- Anything You Can Imagine: Peter Jackson and the Making of Middle-earth (eBook, ePUB)18,38
- Young Orson (eBook, ePUB)11,99
- Her Again (eBook, ePUB)6,14
- The Princess Diarist (eBook, ePUB)8,49
- The Fry Chronicles (eBook, ePUB)5,99
- The Fry Chronicles (eBook, ePUB)8,49
- Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She's "Learned" (eBook, ePUB)7,27
On May 25, 1977, a problem-plagued, budget-straining, independent science fiction film opened in a mere thirty-two American movie theatres. Its distributor - 20th Century Fox - were baffled by the film. The film's production had been a disaster from nearly day one, hampered by bad weather, malfunctioning props and ill-fitting costumes. But its release on a quiet Wednesday in May of 1977, changed cinema forever. The film was Star Wars.
The fiercely independent thirty-three year-old George Lucas was just getting going. Determined to control every element of the film-making process he had founded Lucasfilm ltd., in 1971. Among his hits, Lucas gave us six Star Wars films and four featuring the globetrotting archaeologist Indiana Jones. Together these ten films have earned more than $6 billion worldwide and won some of the largest and most devoted fan bases ever seen. In 2013 he sold Lucasfilm to Disney for $4.05 billion. Along the way the man who invented the Blockbuster also gave us computer generated imagery (CGI), created a small animation company called Pixar and reinvented the way movies were made, marketed and merchandised.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Headline
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 06.12.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781472224347
- Artikelnr.: 47137754