- CBT Values and Ethics163,99 €
- CBT Values and Ethics55,99 €
- CBT for Depression: An Integrated Approach165,99 €
- Effective Supervision for the Helping Professions57,99 €
- Low-intensity CBT Skills and Interventions35,99 €
- Applied Sociology for Social Work52,99 €
- Applied Sociology for Social Work162,99 €
These are some of the questions addressed in this practical new book, examining what it takes to be a competent and confident CBT supervisor. Using the authors' unique framework of learning the PURE Supervision Flower the book equips trainees with the skills and competencies needed to #strong
/strong#repare for, undertake, refine and enhance supervision practice across a wide range of settings.
Structured around the PURE Supervision Flower, the book is divided into four parts:
/strong#reparing for Supervision explores how to establish an effective and ethical base from which supervision can occur
Undertaking Supervision focuses on the practical delivery of CBT Supervision
Refining Supervision offers insights into managing the supervisory process and relationship
Enhancing Supervision hones competencies by considering complex ethical challenges and CPD.
Packed with activities, tips, case studies and reflective questions to help consolidate learning, this is essential reading for CBT practitioners training in and already providing supervision across a range of settings.
Judith S. Beck, Ph.D.