- Robust Control for Grid Voltage Stability: High Penetration of Renewable Energy (eBook, PDF)98,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Large A.C. Machines (eBook, PDF)152,95 €
- AETA 2016: Recent Advances in Electrical Engineering and Related Sciences (eBook, PDF)275,95 €
- Advanced Control of Electrical Drives and Power Electronic Converters (eBook, PDF)116,95 €
- Online Location of Faults on AC Cables in Underground Transmission Systems (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Hochspannungsmesstechnik (eBook, PDF)62,99 €
The author provides an overview and detailed descriptions of voltage controls, distinguishing between generalities of underdeveloped, on-field operating applications and modern and available automatic control solutions, which are as yet not sufficiently known or perceived for what they are: practical, high-performance and reliable solutions. At the end of this thorough and complex preliminary analysis the reader sees the true benefits and limitations of more traditional voltage control solutions, and gains an understanding and appreciation of the innovative grid voltage control and protection solutions here proposed; solutions aimed at improving the security, efficiency and quality of electrical power system operation around the globe.
Voltage Control and Protection in Electrical Power Systems: from System Components to Wide Area Control will help to show engineers working in electrical power companies and system operators the significant advantages of new control solutions and will also interest academic control researchers studying ways of increasing power system stability and efficiency.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 19.06.2015
- ISBN-13: 9781447166368
- Artikelnr.: 43786109