- Get Out of My Head (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- You're Not Crazy: Living with Anxiety, Obsessions and Fetishes (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: A 21 Step by Step Guide for Rewiring your Brain and Regaining Control Over Anxiety, Phobias, and Depression (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Generation Dread (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Tired as F*ck (eBook, ePUB)18,98 €
- The Mindful Path to Self-Compassion (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
From depression and anxiety to personality disorders, one in four of us experience mental health issues every year and, in these strange and unsettling times, more of us than ever are struggling to cope. In No Such Thing As Normal, Bryony offers sensible, practical advice, covering subjects such as sleep, addiction, worry, medication, self-image, boundary setting, therapy, learned behaviour, mindfulness and, of course - as the founder of Mental Health Mates - the power of walking and talking. She also strives to equip those in need of help with tools and information to get the best out of a poorly funded system that can be both frightening and overwhelming. The result is a lively, honest and direct guide to mental health that cuts through the Instagram-wellness bubble to talk about how each of us can feel stronger, better and just a little bit less alone.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Headline
- Erscheinungstermin: 7. Januar 2021
- ISBN-13: 9781472284129
- Artikelnr.: 60311721