- Nonlinear H2/H8 Constrained Feedback Control (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- Mechanische Verfahrenstechnik und ihre Gesetzmäßigkeiten (eBook, PDF)39,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Foundations and Applications of Sensor Management (eBook, PDF)160,95 €
- HETEROGENEOUS ENANTIOSELECTIVE HYDROGENATION (eBook, PDF)178,95 €
- Nanophotocatalysis and Environmental Applications (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Flexible AC Transmission Systems: Modelling and Control (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 03.08.2006
- ISBN-13: 9781846283239
- Artikelnr.: 37345835
Peter Hippe has done a nice job with his book. The central thesis is clear and provides a nice framework for the methods he emphasizes. His book contains many helpful examples that demonstrate the approaches and make them easy to emulate. In addition, the selection of topics provides a sturdy bridge to other methodologies that address control with input saturation. For example, Hippe's dichotomy betwen controller windup and plant windup is related to the distinction between the effectiveness of "static" and "dynamic" anti-windup compensation which can be determined by assessing the feasibility of a set of LMIs. This provides a link to the growing body of work on the use of LMIs to solve control design problems in the presence of input saturation. Hippe's nonlinear trajectory generator may inspire the reader to consult other reference governor ideas in the literature, eventually leading to the vast body of work on model predictive control. Finally, the description of Buhler's nonlinear cascaded control idea may inspire the reader to digest papers on nested saturation control.
Regardless of the saturation control problem one faces, Peter Hippe's book is an enjoyable read that will help to develop an intuitive feel for and better understanding of control with input saturation.
IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control 53 (2008) 1976 - 1977 (Reviewer: Andrew R. Teel)