- Perspectives in Mathematical System Theory, Control, and Signal Processing (eBook, PDF)105,95 €
- System Identification Using Regular and Quantized Observations (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Stability of Dynamical Systems (eBook, PDF)65,95 €
- An Introduction to Optimal Control Problems in Life Sciences and Economics (eBook, PDF)56,95 €
- Advanced Methods in the Fractional Calculus of Variations (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Adaptive Nonlinear System Identification (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- Internal and External Stabilization of Linear Systems with Constraints (eBook, PDF)121,95 €
System Identification with Quantized Observations is an excellent resource for graduate students, systems theorists, control engineers, applied mathematicians, as well as practitioners who use identification algorithms in their work.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer Basel AG
- Seitenzahl: 317
- Erscheinungstermin: 18. Mai 2010
- ISBN-13: 9780817649562
- Artikelnr.: 37361158
"The central idea in this book is to provide a comprehensive treatment of both theory and algorithms needed for parameter identification of systems with quantized observations. ... the book conveys a clear and very complete overview of recent exciting developments in the area of identification with quantized observations. It is meant as a 'state-of-the-art' book ... . All this makes the book an extremely valuable resource for researchers and engineers interested in modern system identification." (Dariusz Ucinski, Mathematical Reviews, Issue 2011 i)