- The Palgrave Handbook of Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain Management (eBook, PDF)222,95 €
- Strategic Supply Chain Management (eBook, PDF)89,95 €
- 3D-Druck und Lean Production (eBook, PDF)14,99 €
- Environmental Sustainability in Asian Logistics and Supply Chains (eBook, PDF)80,95 €
- Pharmalogistik (eBook, PDF)29,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Logistik 4.0 (eBook, PDF)4,99 €
Effective development and management of supply chain networks helps businesses cut costs and enhance customer value. This updated 5th edition is a clear guide to all the key topics in an integrated approach to supply chains.
As well as new and updated examples and case studies, there are two new chapters:
Routes to Market: Many companies now have to manage multiple distribution channels - this chapter covers strategic issues on how companies "go to market” along with the cost implications of using alternative channels.
Service Logistics: As companies begin to sell performance rather than physical product, this chapter explores the implications for logistics management as the need to provide higher levels of service and customer support becomes ever more critical.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Pearson HigherEducation
- Seitenzahl: 328
- Erscheinungstermin: 10.02.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781292083810
- Artikelnr.: 44778049