- Thailand: A Beginners Guidebook To Traveling And Seeing Thailand To The Fullest And Having Fun! (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- Vietnamese Food. The Street Foodies Guide (Fat Noodle, #1) (eBook, ePUB)7,49 €
- The New Life (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Shanghai Free Taxi (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Seoul Travel Guide: Top Attractions, Hotels, Food Places, Shopping Streets, and Everything You Need to Know (eBook, ePUB)2,56 €
- An Unexpected Light (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
The Taxi Driver from Baghdad offers a detailed and ruthlessly objective portrait of an Arabic country, the state of its society, the quality of its politics and the mentality of its people. At once a travelogue, a personal memoir, and an extended reflection on culture, gender and politics, this book bravely and candidly immerses the reader in a deeply foreign atmosphere, as viewed from a Western perspective.
With its local and personal quality on the one hand and its political and geopolitical overtones on the other, The Taxi Driver from Baghdad will be sure to interest the readers of travel diaries, anyone curious about Arab culture, and all those who wishes to gain a fuller perspective on the meaning and ramifications of the current migration crisis in Europe, Canada and the United States.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Arktos Media Ltd.
- Erscheinungstermin: 25.06.2020
- ISBN-13: 9781912975839
- Artikelnr.: 59754803