- The Standarounds of Twilight Gardens (Hallowind Cove, #5) (eBook, ePUB)0,99
- The Bakery on Gloomland Street (Hallowind Cove, #1) (eBook, ePUB)0,99
- The Revenant of Wrecker's Dock (Hallowind Cove, #1) (eBook, ePUB)0,99
- The Mermaid of Foghorn Point (Hallowind Cove, #4) (eBook, ePUB)0,99
- The Plan (Crystal Cove, #2) (eBook, ePUB)3,64
- What Lies in the Dark (Shadow Cove, #2) (eBook, ePUB)3,99
- The Seven Serpents Trilogy (eBook, ePUB)4,62
Strange things keep happening in the permanently fog-shrouded seaside town of Hallowind Cove, earning it the nickname "Harbour of the Weird".
When a beachcomber finds a giant wooden arm on the beach, the people of Hallowind Cove are excited about a new addition to the town museum's collection.
But the wooden arm has a mind of its own – and the tendency to go walkabout by night…
This is a short story of 2400 words or approximately 10 pages in the Hallowind Cove series, but may be read as a standalone.
- Verlag: Pegasus Pulp Publishing
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.11.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781540128997
- Artikelnr.: 47004379