- The Revenant of Wrecker's Dock (Hallowind Cove, #1) (eBook, ePUB)0,99
- The Fabulous Beast (eBook, ePUB)3,48
- Cursed by the Moon (Shifter Rising, #2) (eBook, ePUB)2,54
- Old Mommark's Tale (eBook, ePUB)0,99
- The Faulty Television Receiver (Alfred and Bertha's Marvellous Twenty-First Century Life, #2) (eBook, ePUB)0,99
- Lovers' Lane (The Day the Saucers Came..., #2) (eBook, ePUB)0,99
Strange things keep happening in the permanently fog-shrouded seaside town of Hallowind Cove, earning it the nickname "Harbour of the Weird".
When a beachcomber finds a giant wooden arm on the beach, the people of Hallowind Cove are excited about a new addition to the town museum's collection.
But the wooden arm has a mind of its own – and the tendency to go walkabout by night…
This is a short story of 2400 words or approximately 10 pages in the Hallowind Cove series, but may be read as a standalone.
- Verlag: Pegasus Pulp Publishing
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.11.2016
- ISBN-13: 9781540128997
- Artikelnr.: 47004379