- It approaches its topic from the perspective of working professionals. Reviewed by some of the most knowledgeable and experienced executives in the cruise business, you'll get a rare insider's look on how cruise sales, marketing, and operations come together.
- It makes reading about cruising fun. The CLIA Guide to the Cruise Industry uses a lively and relaxed style of prose. It will make cruising come alive for you.
- It uses dozens of learning strategies to help you understand and remember what you learn. Highlighting, bullet points, headings, graphs, tables, color photos, self-diagnostics, case studies and application activities serve to clarify, magnify, and reinforce what you read.
- It provides an insider's look at the cruise business. A senior VP at Royal Caribbean Cruise Line called this book's author, Dr. Marc Mancini, the guru of the cruise industry. He has designed over 150 CLIA training programs for cruise-related companies, including Seabourn, Norwegian Cruise Line, Holland America Line, Hurtigruten, American Cruise Lines and Delta Queen. This ensures that what you read reflects real-world insights into the cruise business.
Whether you are a student, a traveler or just curious about the cruise industry, The CLIA Guide to the Cruise Industry will provide you with an intimate, detailed and accurate look into one of the true success stories of our times.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Marc Mancini Seminars and Consulting Inc
- Seitenzahl: 256
- Erscheinungstermin: 14. Mai 2010
- ISBN-13: 9781949667073
- Artikelnr.: 61325634