- My Weird School Fast Facts: Sports (eBook, ePUB)3,39 €
- tolino shine 389,00 €
- Ultimate Football Heroes Quiz Book (Ultimate Football Heroes - the No. 1 football series) (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Game of Balls: Ball Games All Over The World (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Enid Blyton's Famous Five (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- Avoid the Virus (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- The Book of What If...? (eBook, ePUB)9,66 €
Which country's population was granted a day's holiday when its men's football team won gold at the 2000 Olympics?
At the 2012 games, only two stadiums used for the football events are Premier League grounds. Can you name both?
Name one of the three sports that George Eyser, a man with a wooden leg, won at the 1904 Olympics.
Whether you want to test your knowledge or are keen to learn more about the biggest sporting event EVER, here are over 1000 Olympic teasers that cover everything from the history of the games and sports knowledge to weird and wonderful trivia that will put even gold medallists to the test and will make sure that you're ready for this summer's Olympics!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Hachette Children's Group
- Altersempfehlung: ab 12 Jahre
- Erscheinungstermin: 3. November 2011
- ISBN-13: 9781444906868
- Artikelnr.: 39974571