- Campmobil Guide West-Kanada - VISTA POINT Reiseführer Reisen Tag für Tag (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- Popular Day Hikes: Northern Okanagan - Revised & Updated (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Island Craft (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
- Popular Day Hikes: Kananaskis Country - Revised & Updated (eBook, ePUB)6,49 €
- Popular Day Hikes: South-Central Okanagan - Revised & Updated (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- Popular Day Hikes: Canadian Rockies - Revised & Updated (eBook, ePUB)6,49 €
- Popular Day Hikes: Vancouver Island - Revised & Updated (eBook, ePUB)6,49 €
After a 25-year break from boating, Brian Harvey circumnavigates Vancouver Island with his wife, his dog, and a box of documents that surfaced after his father's death. John Harvey was a neurosurgeon, violinist, and photographer who answered his door a decade into retirement to find a sheriff with a summons. It was a malpractice suit, and it did not go well. Dr. Harvey never got over it. The box contained every nurse's record, doctor's report, trial transcript, and expert testimony related to the case. Only Brian's father had read it all - until now.
In this beautifully written memoir, Brian Harvey shares how after two months of voyaging with his father's ghost, he finally finds out what happened in the O.R. that crucial night and why Dr. Harvey felt compelled to fight the excruciating accusations.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, D, I, L, NL ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: ECW Press
- Seitenzahl: 384
- Erscheinungstermin: 7. Mai 2019
- ISBN-13: 9781773053387
- Artikelnr.: 56818415